Spotify/ YT premium Group buy

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Yo guys, what’s up !

Anybody interested in Spotify and/or YT premium. Comes to 360/380 Rs per year. Already have some people in my group, looking to fill in ( Total 6 spots in Spotify) Lemme know.

Thanks

bubusam13

Human
6 people. No device limit. I am using it with family and friends. Its just Rs 21 each.
YT Music sounds much nicer than apple music, amazon music and it has almost all songs

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Ok, I am Up for YT premium.
Alright, It’s gonna be for a year. Don’t know but it might come around 370/ year per person I guess. Will tell the exact amount later. Pls Send me your email Id You need to associate with YT premium. Will make a separate YT premium WhatsApp group.

OP
Nanducob

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
6 people. No device limit. I am using it with family and friends. Its just Rs 21 each.
YT Music sounds much nicer than apple music, amazon music and it has almost all songs
How are song recommendation/ new music discoveries on YT premium, compared to Spotify?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Apologies to revive the old thread. I have a query about Youtube Premium.
"Family accounts must reside at the same residential address."

This is one of the terms of service. How are people sharing their accounts here without getting flagged?

Apologies to revive the old thread. I have a query about Youtube Premium.
"Family accounts must reside at the same residential address."

This is one of the terms of service. How are people sharing their accounts here without getting flagged?
Likely not as hard of a crackdown as Netflix did. I'm on a friend's family plan as he had free slots after buying it for his family.

Top Bottom