Sportstracker on N78

Status
Not open for further replies.

subir12

Broken In
I am assuming GPS phone users would have tried out this app. If you haven't then you can download it from www.sporstracker.nokia.com and also comes preloaded in sm of the new phones. You can tag photos, videos and audio filed and upload your trail on sporstracker site. you can also upload your personalized widget on Facebook, iGoogle, netvibes and eblogger. widget downloadable from www.nseries.com/widget. btw, check out my dashboard, still an early user - Click here
:)

souravdada20

Right off the assembly line
“checked ur dashboard it looked gr8,wud like 2 try it out, as I travel 6 hrs a day, this feature can make my trips a lill exciting”

OP
S

subir12

Broken In
the n78 comes preloaded with Sportstracker? select menu option and then go to applications, you should be able to find it there.

rageahuja

Broken In
New life tracking app. based on Sportstracker called LifeviNe. But this time its more about linking with people than about recording your activities. Its currently in alpha testing but should open up for beta pretty soon.

souravdada20

Right off the assembly line
Sportstracker or Traffictracker ?
You decide.. *www.tech2.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_idea.gif

*s60blog.com/2008/09/nokia-sports ... g-traffic/

considerng the traffic these days on roads.. it cn b life saviour for many *www.tech2.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom