Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

QwertyManiac said:
It ain't a bad port cause the XBox version is as bad and buggy with the camera :D

Speed will be fine if you have the recommended requirements of 1.5 GB plus RAM and a 7300GT + powered card. Not to mention a faster than 2.8 PIV processor. Yeah high stuff, I just barely satisfy most of it :(

Yeah Spider-Man 3 is a full free roam with buildings and subways and sewers, and its almost like Ultimate Spider-Man except with a lot of combat combos and different mini missions like Sky Diving, taking MJ for a ride and so on .. But disposing bombs off is one big monotony in this game.

The best part about the game is the roam mode, it has running on walls, very fast swinging, swing jumps, slingshot points for jumping huge distances, web zips, web yoyos and what not :D

Cool. Very exicting. But sadly i can not play because none of the requirment can be fullfilled. I will get a new comp when crysis and universe at war releases.

T

thunderbird.117

QwertyManiac said:
I hope it will be a Dx10 card for you then, your experience with all games would rock :)

Yes it is direcxt 10. That why iam waiting for good brands to come. I hope a quad core comes soon too :D. So that i can play supreme commander and many more not just games :p

I will going for Spiderman 3 movie tomrrow :D.

satanlives

Journeyman
well im getting anything between 30-15 fps :p ...
and the game really looks bad on medium settings so i can bare the frame rates for now and enjoy the eyecandy :p ...

goobimama

 Macboy
Judging by those screenshots the game doesn't look too good to me...but then I guess QM's playing on low rez..

satanlives

Journeyman
im talking about my rig.. look at my screen shots.. looks damn cool at max...nw just waiting for a verdict from ppl with 8800 series cards

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I disabled tons of services in Vista and now I can play in peace of 1024x768 with 2x AA :)

Problem : Part "Defeat Sandman" in Grand Finale. Harry needs to spray water at Sandman, I do that a few seconds and then the vehicles Sandman throws hits me and I get off the water line. I can't move forward or backward, just sort of around, so how do I get back to spraying water? (PC Version, Keyboard player)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom