Spica Unavailable, Buy I7500 or Wait?

lolcat

Right off the assembly line
Hello people,

I Finally decided to buy a Spica, but unfortunately, Its unavailable in all of the market in and around Vikas Marg, East Delhi. Only one dealer is offering it a ridiculous 15.5K and the rest are saying Samsung discontinued it. :(

Do you guys know anywhere I get it for less than 12K?

I was offered i7500 (Galaxy) at almost every store for 11.5K. Should I go for it instead of the Spica? I'm just worried about getting an outdated OS with a weak CPU, rest the phone is great. Will froyo come to i7500?

Also, there are rumours on the net about samsung i5800, a hybrid between i7500 and spica.

So should I buy the i7500, wait for i5800 or look around more for spica?

Thanks

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Hello people,

I Finally decided to buy a Spica, but unfortunately, Its unavailable in all of the market in and around Vikas Marg, East Delhi. Only one dealer is offering it a ridiculous 15.5K and the rest are saying Samsung discontinued it. :(

Do you guys know anywhere I get it for less than 12K?

I was offered i7500 (Galaxy) at almost every store for 11.5K. Should I go for it instead of the Spica? I'm just worried about getting an outdated OS with a weak CPU, rest the phone is great. Will froyo come to i7500?

Also, there are rumours on the net about samsung i5800, a hybrid between i7500 and spica.

So should I buy the i7500, wait for i5800 or look around more for spica?

Thanks
i7500 hasn't even got 2.1 Eclair support, let alone Froyo.

And that rumored i5800 aka Galaxy 3 is placed tad below Spica, so going for Spica now would be a better deal, else you can wait for HTC Wildfire

mananknl

Broken In
buy from gurgaon sec. 14 market
almost every mobile shop there has one
i bought spica with 2.1 yesterday for 12.1k :)

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

buy from gurgaon sec. 14 market
almost every mobile shop there has one
i bought spica with 2.1 yesterday for 12.1k :)

pradeepgatram

Hey Manan,

Can you tell me which all shops you looked? Especially, where did u purchase? I am planning to go to Gurgaon sec 14 market tomorrow (30th May) to buy this phone. Most shops are telling me that this phone is not available.

Thnaks in advance,
Pradeep

pradeepgatram

Got the spica (on 30th May) at 12.1k (with proper bill etc) from Spice communications at Sec 14, Gurgaon. Thanks Manan for the directions.

Pradeep

Top Bottom