SpeedyMSN v1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavan_joy

Journeyman
NOT TESTED. TEST IT BY URSELF.

SpeedyMSN v1.4
SpeedyMSN is a modified version of MSN Messenger. Useless options like telephone conversations have been removed. Many of the dialogs and menus has been redesigned to make it easyer to navigate. By these small but effective changes MSN will be loading faster then before! SpeedyMSN is fully compitable with MsgPlus! and other add-ons. SpeedyMSN 1.4 is made for the newest official MSN Version 6.2.0137.

full app=>*www.527group.net/speedymsn/SpeedyMSN.zip

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
Anyway! who is gonna use it ???

Hey I talked to some people in western countries through IM`s and came to know that people there use more MSN than Yahoo! !!!

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hmmm nice but
its like playing doom 3 on a Riva TNT card
all the bells and whistles gone
methinks it wasnt a problem loading time etc was ok never felt it took time
but a good initiative for those who want a no nonscence program

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
no msn doesn't suck.. ur connection sucks@pallab... msn is really good... i wud rather use msn than yahoo... yahoo is too loud.. the sounds suck.. btw lemme try this out...

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Who cares. I login to GAIM with my MSN and Yahoo! IDs. But to be honest, I like both Yahoo and MSN. They're both good in their own ways. Neither suck for me. :D Although, I'd seriously like to see the Offline messages and login invisible options in MSN :(

svk

Journeyman
msn and yahoo both r good in their own ways. i prefer msn more coz i've more friends there.

H

Hotty

well me too prefer msn rather than yahoo... yahoo yeah well ok for timepass just goto a big commn chat room and start flirting around... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom