specific game issues

amazing24

Right off the assembly line
Intel i3-3 GHz
4 GB ddr3 ram
500 GB HD
ati radeon 4670-1 GB ddr3

i am having problems running certain games like x-men origins, arkham asylum, crysis warhead, brink etc. these games crash in every 10-15 mins of gameplay. the screen goes blank and the power light keeps blinking. i have to restart the computer using the restart button each time. i have updated my card with the lastest drivers. i have both xp professional and windows 7 on my pc. i have problems with the above specified games in both OSes. i didn't have any problems with high-end games like crysis 2, bulletstorm, mafia 2, witcher 2, gta 4 , black ops, battlefield 2 etc. i completed them without any bugs. the problems only occur with the above mentioned games. i have a Samsung 19" monitor. the direct X requirements for the "problem games" were met. but still, they keep crashing periodically.

i repeat, crysis 2 ran very smoothly but games like just cause 2 , COD 4 etc has the same problem. games like deus ex and space marine too run perfectly. i send this mail to sos@thinkdigit months ago but didnt recieve any response. please help me out . i spend alot of cash on these games

OP
A

amazing24

ive already updated directx and gfx drivers.

if it is a psu issue, why is it not affecting other games which ask 4 higher requirements???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Install latest DirectX package, Audio and chipset drivers and see if this helps.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@amazing24: might be a problem in installed files of those games.
check the same copy in another PC/Laptop & post the result.

OP
A

amazing24

i just completed battlefield 3 in my pc.....no problems. then why does it only show problems with the specific games mentioned above( like.. just cause 2, arkham asylum, COD 4, warhead etc)???

OP
A

amazing24

my psu is:-

mercury atx switching power supply 450 watts

AC input

voltage-115 V
230V

current-8 A
4 A

FREQUENCY-50-60HZ

HOPE THIS HELPS

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
if possible test with with another psu & get back & did u try with a older driver

specifically 4670 release driver

Top Bottom