Speakers for home and business?

suyash24seven

Journeyman
hi, i recently bought a new laptop and love to play games, watch movies and listen to music on it. currently i am doing all this using a pair of in-ear earphones. i wish to buy a 2.1 channel speaker set which has great sound and is also mobile. by mobile i don't mean small, i'll only have to move it once a month for some special business meetings i conduct and i'll carry it in my car. by mobile i mean it should be easy to disconnect at home and easy to reassemble at the meeting.

i had almost decided to get a Creative one (Creative SBS A335 2.1 Multimedia Speakers | Speaker | Flipkart.com) but a local vendor said the service isn't good in my city. he suggested to go for a F&D one.

my budget is under Rs.2000 (something near Rs.1500 would be preferable).

kindly advice.
thanks a lot :)

sujayraj

Broken In
hi, i recently bought a new laptop and love to play games, watch movies and listen to music on it. currently i am doing all this using a pair of in-ear earphones. i wish to buy a 2.1 channel speaker set which has great sound and is also mobile. by mobile i don't mean small, i'll only have to move it once a month for some special business meetings i conduct and i'll carry it in my car. by mobile i mean it should be easy to disconnect at home and easy to reassemble at the meeting.

i had almost decided to get a Creative one (Creative SBS A335 2.1 Multimedia Speakers | Speaker | Flipkart.com) but a local vendor said the service isn't good in my city. he suggested to go for a F&D one.

my budget is under Rs.2000 (something near Rs.1500 would be preferable).

kindly advice.
thanks a lot :)

I am using Creative SBS A300 from past 4.5 Years. Still its rocking.

OP
S

suyash24seven

Journeyman
^^ okay, thanks for the response :) how is it on the mobility front? are there connectors for joining the units, or do u have to tie up wires together and then tape them the old-fashioned way? :p

sujayraj

Broken In
^^ okay, thanks for the response :) how is it on the mobility front? are there connectors for joining the units, or do u have to tie up wires together and then tape them the old-fashioned way? :p

Hope its easy to carry. Left speaker is connected directly with SubWoofer. For Right speaker there's a connector. And adaptor is separate.

Top Bottom