Sparkle GeForce 9400GT 1GB DDR2

a friend of mine has this card (Sparkle GeForce 9400GT 1GB DDR2) installed in his computer with windows xp, 1 gb ram, and core 2 duo processor...

as i know (i may be wrong), this card is pretty outdated... but still last day i wondered when i saw call of duty:black ops running on it WITH ALL HIGH SETTINGS...

i dont get it.. how can he run that game with all the high settings? i was planning to buy a hd 5770 for rs 6750.. but after seeing the performance of 9400gt (itz of 2500rs ONLY) i wonder if i should change my decision.

i mean if the card is running today's game on high setting then it will run game after 3-4 years at low settings.. that all i want.. a future proof card...
what do u guyz say?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
It depends on the resolution...
At wat resolution wil u be gaming.?

Even i was able play black ops without any glitches at max settings and 4xAA with my 9800gt, Resolution : 1440*900(16:10)...

Wats ur budget?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^Yep..:grin:
Wat is ur monitor resolution?
Wen r u planning to buy?
Wat budget?

Also which PSU u have? Thats the imp part...

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
hey man i'm not here for a buying suggestion.. i just want to ask how that graphic card can run all the games with high settings? it just for my information...

okie you are talking of resolution.. can you suggest me any setting in black ops that i should try in my friends computer and the graphic card would fail to load them?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have a 9400GT and it can't even handle Team Fortress 2 with all high settings @ 1024x768. Forget about CoD4.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
OK, Try these
Graphics | Set this Video mode |Max. possible
Full screen |Yes
Anti-aliasing |4x or 8x
Sync every frame |Yes
Texture filtering |Trilinear
Anisotropic filtering |Full
Texture Quality |Extra
Shadows |Yes
Bullet impacts |Yes
Number of corpses |Large

OP
B

bharat_14101991

bishes!!!
I have a 9400GT and it can't even handle Team Fortress 2 with all high settings @ 1024x768. Forget about CoD4.

i saw him running that game... it really works.. thatz what wonders me..

@mailme.manju
i used the same settings.. all worked fine... yea the resolution was 1280x1024.. does that matter?

and hez a friend of mine but itz just the card that makes me wonder

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Geforce 9400 GT review

I actually think you forgot to click "Save" after changing the settings. Instead, you clicked "Back."

Top Bottom