Spare the boys please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
WHEN Sandra Beth Geisel, a former Catholic schoolteacher, was sentenced to six months in jail last month for having sex with a 16-year-old student, she received sympathy from a surprising source.

The judge, Stephen Herrick of Albany County Court in New York, told her she had "crossed the line" into "totally unacceptable" behavior. But, he added, the teenager was a victim in only the strictly legal sense. "He was certainly not victimized by you in any other sense of the word," the judge said. The prosecutor and a lawyer for the boy's family called the judge's comments outrageous. But is it possible that the 16-year-old wasn't really harmed?
Go to article

praka123

left this forum longback
that Judge told the truth actually.in developed nations even a 12 year kid will go for dating and you know....so this is not a news at all in their countries aspect.but a teacher doing this...is weird.

gulgulumaal

Broken In
If it was a male teacher and a 16 year old girl, we would have called him child molester, rapist and what not!!
This is indeed an unfair world!!

praka123

left this forum longback
^well the reason is obvious,a lady cannot rape a man,if man doesnt support ;)
but a man can .. ;)
that is males are superior! :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ u need to see michael douglas and sorry forgot the female and movie name :oops: man was raped in tht movie :D though i guess i wouldnt mind but hey it is only coz the rapist was hot ;)

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
@iMav, its Michael Douglas and Demi Moore in 'Disclosure', our desi version being 'Aitraaz'.

@praka, it is childish to believe that men can't be raped. (by women). Just because it doesn't go in count as the other way around, or more of the man's ego in question, or man believing everything concerned to their tool is pleasure, doesn't mean its not possible.

I've seen instances of this, not going into that details, one of my college student had to go through this, at the hands of 3 girls, in the end, he was bleeding profusely from his penis, was admitted and recuperated in the hospital later. The girls were pressed for charges and sued for money. Yes on the humiliation factor, men stand better coz its a male society.

Not to mention, sex is not between two legs, but two ears, in the head.

amol48

Searching...
^^ I do agree with you... But just think how that man would feel who has gone through this.. I guess it will more than a women on the psychological front

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
rape at 16?lols boys can hump anything at that age.lols.But looks like the boy\family wanted some cash after the boy had enough of fun:p

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
"Abuse implies harm in a scientific usage, and the term should not be in use if there is consent and no evidence of harm,"

They suggested substituting the term "adult adolescent sex" for child abuse in some cases where the sex was consensual.

This is the notion that I agree with .

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
I agree about this too... Rape has never been about sex....its about violence. Its a male dominated society saying this women get away with a lot of things in India. Eg :

1. In India Women cannot rape men.
2. They cannot be prosecuted if they are involved in a adultry. Men can and will be.
3. Sentences for child abuse by women are non existent. Life sentence for men.
4. Statement of the woman is sufficient to prosecute a man in case of molestation / rape. Converse is not true.

In reality women take too much advantage of sexual harassment laws in India. But again not all women are like that.The fact is that they are not offered protection where it is actually needed and the ones who usually make use of it are often misusing it.The law is too old and has to be modified to suit modern days.

expertno.1

Technomancer
praka123 said:
^well the reason is obvious,a lady cannot rape a man,if man doesnt support ;)
but a man can .. ;)
that is males are superior! :D

should read this :D
*www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1759365,00.html

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

praka123

left this forum longback
^^^gang-rpaed by 3 women :rolleyes: i have one question,does he have pen1s or diodl to have the streangth :twisted:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
The fact of the matter is that a number of legal provisions are so biased in favor of women in India that they even deny the basic level of justice to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom