sp3 rc1 install error!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhadkow

Broken In
hey guys wen i tried 2 install da windows sp3 rc1 given in dis months digit dvd.....it says:

The core system file (kernel) used to start this computer is not a Microsoft Windows file. The service pack will not be installed. For more Information, see Knowledge base article Q327101 at *support.microsoft.com.

can some1 help me plzz!!! da support site has nothin bout it!!

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
If your system is running with pirated Windows XP Operating system, then you cannot install/upgrade SP3 in your system.

choudang

Padawan
If your system is running with pirated Windows XP Operating system, then you cannot install/upgrade SP3 in your system.

can you tell me 1 thing.. i had a pirated XP (FCKWG) where i was not able to install sp1, what i did, incorporated sp1 and sp2 using nlite (can't recall the name-- out of touch from system since 06) and it makes my XP original, i can install all new vs like wmp10/11, ie7 etc.
so can i able to install it?

redhat

Mad and Furious
Sorry, you cant ask us for help regarding pirated stuff...
If you want to install SP3, go the genuine way....

Please read forum rules before posting, you might just get banned.......

choudang

Padawan
Sorry, you cant ask us for help regarding pirated stuff...
If you want to install SP3, go the genuine way....

Please read forum rules before posting, you might just get banned.......

my dear friend, m not talking about piracy neither it belong to cracking. using n-lite, you can incorporate the SPs into OS. i did only incorporation, no cracks, no piracy. its not my fault rather its XP, which enale to detect the version.

so, keeping it in mind, its not breaking any rules of this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom