Sowe windows Questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
:arrow: The windows xp SP2 cd which is microsoft is providing free....... is this SP2 same which was given in digit DVD.

:arrow: I have windows 2000 Sp4 with all the latest updates so wht do u recommend me ..... formatting the drive and installing windows xp Sp2 then downloading the updates or :roll: should I be with windows 2000 SP4..

busyanuj

In the zone
yes, the cd of SP2 which Microsoft is giving is the same as the one given in di9it magazine cd some months back. It is the final release of Service Pack 2.

Windows XP along with Service Pack 2 is a better and secure OS than Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4.

But remember, Service Pack 2 will not install on a pirated release of Windows XP. You'll need licensed Windows XP incase you don't have one :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
busyanuj said:
But remember, Service Pack 2 will not install on a pirated release of Windows XP. You'll need licensed Windows XP incase you don't have one :wink:

:wink: all have certain bypasses :D but then Rules :( it doesn allow to discuss those stuffs here.. :)

theraven

Technomancer
yes bharatbala thank you for the information !
im sure most of us know the work ard and the fact that its against the rules
thats PROBABLY why we dont keep mentionin it and neither the fact that its against the rules !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom