soundmax vista drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
does any1 have the Soundmax Integrated Digital Audio drivers for vista ... cant find them on the net i have an onboard soundcard i tried the xp drivers but they gave me bsods when i used messengers searched the net but found nothing

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
My friend has got an Asus board with Soundmax onboard audio. And the inbuilt vista drivers are running it effectively. He hasn't installed the motherboard CD.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ its working for me too but ever since iv rolled back my drivers the song playback has been slow sort of the songs are dragging

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Do one thing...
uninstall your hardware and every other sound related things from device manager.

Restart your compy and let vista reinstall everything again...

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
too time consuming hence i was finding new drivers ... but i guess i have no other option ...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I am also using Intel 865GBF motherboard & I am using ther default Vista supplied drivers via Windows Update. It works fine, trying searching on Windows Update

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ok im back to square 1 .... bsods galore skype, yahoo bsods thanx to sound drivers :x

gx wat version of soundMAX do u have???

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
It doesnt matter what company your sound chipset is as long its AC97.
Tough i have conexant sound chipset on my laptop , vista installed intel sound drivers.
However you can use realtek sound drivers easily for those...
Still i have on CD which solves all the sound related sound drivers for Vista..PM me if you need it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom