Sound problem.......!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hi guys........
when i installed ubuntu i got to know about an unusual problem in my system. I have connected my headphones to the rear jack, as i thought front jack of the cabinet r not working fine....!!!
But it did not supported in ubuntu, then i connected headphones to the front jack...it worked. Now i cant understand that y ubuntu supports headphone through front jack and windows through rear jack......

Any solution, i want that i can use my headphones through front jack in windows too......as thats more comfortable.

nasweef

Broken In
hi guys........
when i installed ubuntu i got to know about an unusual problem in my system. I have connected my headphones to the rear jack, as i thought front jack of the cabinet r not working fine....!!!
But it did not supported in ubuntu, then i connected headphones to the front jack...it worked. Now i cant understand that y ubuntu supports headphone through front jack and windows through rear jack......

Any solution, i want that i can use my headphones through front jack in windows too......as thats more comfortable.

It might be some erroneous setting. Please provide the motherboard/soundcard details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom