Sound Card (Need Help...!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ AmaZe

Broken In
1st of all, lemme tel u guys - u r doin a gr8 job! ..

I wanted to kno which sound card would be ideal for me.. i'm basically a DJ and need to do a lot of voice recordings.. And also, require supreme audio quality for all the songs recorded n played.. My budget is a decent 7 - 8k.. Do u think i should go for the creative Audigy 2 ZS?
i'm gettin a new Processor n MoBo too..
it is an AMD 3000+ Venice core 939 pin
Along with an MSI RS 480 M2 IL and 2x512 transcend 400 ram.. is this config good enough? wil the sound card be compatible with this combi?
Lemme kno...

Thanks..
*.* - DJ AmaZe - *.*

goobimama

 Macboy
If you are infact going in for recording, then the Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum would be better. This has the "Live Drive" along with the ZS sound card. the Live drive has multiple inputs and all the things needed for recording.

It will give you studio quality (192khz/24bit) recording provided you have a good mic and sound proof room. I know for real studio quality you will need a much more expensive SC, but this will suffice...

Don't know the price..

allmighty

Broken In
buddy with 7-8 k budget you have no other choice!go for audigy , not for 24bit live , and install kx driver which is specially made for musician with creative card
more info here *kxproject.lugosoft.com/faq.php?language=en#Q6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom