sonymp4 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanu

Right off the assembly line
i want help!
recently i purchased a Sony MP4 Player 256 MB.The firmware version is ACTS16D_13 2005/06/01, WS-3.2.13 2005/11/10. It was working fine upto certain number of songs.But after that it stops playing. i found that ,a file with zero bit rate is automaticaly comming in the list.The player stops here.I tried to remove that file but i couldn't.It gives a message that "could not locate the file".I am doing all these through my PC. I removed all the songs and copied new songs to the player.this time also i found, the same file is in the list with a file name having some special charecters.Finally i formated my player, but now it is showing only 109mb of memory.the file format is fat32. please help me retrive the full memory.
sugunan

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
DUDE , first of all its not a sony player , its only written sony on it ,its a china made . This is what happens when u get that player , my friend got a 512 mb(it misreports the capacity until u format it urself) one which turned out to be a 256 mb player , he opened the player and found a 256MB RAM chip itn it . So u have been looted , nothing u can do .

Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai , hamesha unhone waat lagaai .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom