Sony Xperia L or Sony Xperia TX ? CONFUSION !!!

So guys should I am buying a new cellphone, and have decided on the Xperia L. But then I saw the Xperia TX, and now I am terribly confused. I have doubts over the Xperia TX's GPU (Adreno 225), and it does cost 5k more. So ? What should I do ? L or the TX ?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
and how come you get confused between two phones with different proccys, camera, screensize, resolution, (almost all of the other specs too.) ???

:rolleyes:

and for buying queries, fill up the Questionnaire

Last edited:
OP
A

Ankit Talukdar

Broken In
TX mil Kahan raha hai?

eBay mai bhai...

and how come you get confused between two phones with different proccys, camera, screensize, resolution, (almost all of the other specs too.) ???

:rolleyes:

and for buying queries, fill up the Questionnaire

I know Xperia TX has a better screen, but I went through reviews of both and both came out with not so impressive cameras. What I am really worried is the processor and GPU in the Xperia TX.

TX cause better screen,cam and Dev support

Hmm...what about the processor ? Xperia L has a better one I s'pose...

randomuser111

Technomancer
Do you know that with L you get Sony India warranty and NO warranty with TX? :)

If yes and you're ok with no warranty then TX is a much better device overall. Better screen, better camera, better CPU and almost the same GPU (Adreno 305 had tad better benchmark score)

OP
A

Ankit Talukdar

Broken In
1. Budget? INR 15,000- INR 20,000.
2. Display type and size? Nothing less than 4" and nothing more than 4.7". Other than that a 720p display or an AMOLED display would be nice.
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar.
4. Preferred choice of brand? Nothing Indian.
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. A decent camera which can take decent photographs with Auto Focus and Touch to Focus, Flash is optional. And yes, I need a front camera.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Android. Seriously.
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3G and Wifi are a must.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Nothing really, but GPS would be cool.
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Multimedia, Internet and a little bit of Gaming.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Xperia L or the Xperia TX

If yes and you're ok with no warranty then TX is a much better device overall. Better screen, better camera, better CPU and almost the same GPU (Adreno 305 had tad better benchmark score)

You sure buddy ? TX ?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

+10

1. Budget? INR 15,000- INR 20,000.
2. Display type and size? Nothing less than 4" and nothing more than 4.7". Other than that a 720p display or an AMOLED display would be nice.
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar.
4. Preferred choice of brand? Nothing Indian.
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. A decent camera which can take decent photographs with Auto Focus and Touch to Focus, Flash is optional. And yes, I need a front camera.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Android. Seriously.
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3G and Wifi are a must.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Nothing really, but GPS would be cool.
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Multimedia, Internet and a little bit of Gaming.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Xperia L or the Xperia TX

You sure buddy ? TX ?

Yes TX cause of the reasons mentions above and also as iit has good dev support. ;)

OP
A

Ankit Talukdar

Broken In
Eh..I think I'll go with the Xperia L, it doesn't support Nova 3 and Fifa 12, but I think I can live with that. Plus, I went through a review from Android Authority, and they said there was a noticeable lag while playing games on the Xperia TX. So yeah..Xperia L !! Should I buy the white one or the black one ? Plus, I can't find any screen guards specifically for the Xperia L, which other cellphones' dimensions would it match ?

OP
A

Ankit Talukdar

Broken In
White is great I have it, and as per the screen guard they will put Xperia J's

Thanks man. Guess I will also buy a screen guard available for Xperia J. Btw..is Matte or Gloss better ? In terms of Screen Guards.

Thanks guys for the amazing feedback. Last query, what's the best camera phone around Rs. 15,000 ?

eduku

Amateur techno enthusiast
Eh..I think I'll go with the Xperia L, it doesn't support Nova 3 and Fifa 12, but I think I can live with that. Plus, I went through a review from Android Authority, and they said there was a noticeable lag while playing games on the Xperia TX. So yeah..Xperia L !! Should I buy the white one or the black one ? Plus, I can't find any screen guards specifically for the Xperia L, which other cellphones' dimensions would it match ?

Why do you think that the Xperia L won't support Fifa 12?

It has an Adreno 305!

Top Bottom