Sony Vaio CW26FG Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
E series is launched in India.. checked in chroma. It is priced at 49,990/- for i3 processr, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd, 1gb ati 5450 (not sure of the number), 15.5" screen. Looks cool but little glossy - *www.sony.co.in/productcategory/it-pc-series-vpce#IT+PC+Series+VPCE

Yeah the E series was to be launched in the month of march , and yeah its available for sale now.
yup, its launched on 8th march,2010 and i got my lappy (E Series) on9th march,2010 for a reduced price of 48K )from my local dealer... :)

well, the screen is glossy, but view is jus NOT a trouble (maybe im using scratchguard .. but still, the screen viewing is crisp and clear while gaming or watching movies (hd as well as non hd) :)
-------------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Dude digi cam screwed up. Will get back asap. Dont wantu post pics from my E 63. Would spoil the entire beauty of the laptop

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Getting more than 2.5 hrs with brightness at more than 50%. SO pretty good till now. Thats about watching movies and browsing the net, dont play games when its on battery.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Got the Sony Vaio VPCEB16FG/B from Rs.46250 from Lamington Road.

The screen is awesome. However, the adapter cable is too short compared to what I had with HP.

socrates

In the zone
Nice review buddy. You said that you can DL the Win 7 ISO from the microsoft site. Is it possible for you to paste the link, I have a Acer 3810TZ running Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit, bought in Feb 2010 (see *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125756) would like to have a copy of the OS if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom