==> Sony PSP <==

Status
Not open for further replies.

prathamtawde

Broken In
hi!! Me thinking of buying Sony PSP..since i m always on move from one state 2 another and hardly get time to play games on my PC...

What are your views about Sony PSP?? just post it...
Bcoz i m really confused...
Some say, its waste of money!!
Pls Help

nregmie

Broken In
i love my psp.Go and buy it, dont waste a second. u will never regret. try to get 4 Gb card. I suggest u buy new slimmer version, u can connect it to ur tv if u want to play on large screen. Everytime i look at my PSP i feel what a cute device they made.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
nregmie said:
i love my psp.Go and buy it, dont waste a second. u will never regret. try to get 4 Gb card. I suggest u buy new slimmer version, u can connect it to ur tv if u want to play on large screen. Everytime i look at my PSP i feel what a cute device they made.
PSP is crazy things.. and damn good thing to play specially for people who cant leave without game.. say they want to play in bus,train and even in toilet :lol:
The new PSP is still not available in india... I will give u contact number of bangalore sony world to know when the new model will arrive,Call them and get to know.. After you buy please give a review of the new PSP.. I also want to buy the new one.

Ph:080-25221494/65624766

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
the new one is recommended as it is significantly slimmer and has TV out! Get it even if you have to wait.

I own a psp phat and am very satisfied with it.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
buy PSP slim it is avaliable in Palika bazaar for 8500
and the old one is available for 7500
i bought it for 9000:(:mad:
[PSP is great]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom