Sony Ericsson W810i Su**s

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
the only problem i find in w810i is deh flash otherwise i dont think there are any MAJOR flaws its what u get when u pay 13500, and in this price its actually really good
and as for the phone part, i think it has some noice cancelling features cuz i tried in a noisy environment with 2 phones one on my left and right and it was pretty good the voice is crystal clear so i dont think u shud be rabbling
sure it has its flaws all phones have but u shud look at the good points because its true that the most noticable points in something are the bad points

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
SonyEricsson rocks... better than any other phone in the same range... whatever any1 says... I've been using SE phones since time immemorial & I always loved the way it turned out to be....

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
^^^ totally agree they shud make a new motto for SE like the cheapest and the best which they realyl are

hard_rock

Salieri Family
aryayush said:
It certainly isn't as bad as you are making it out to be.
I too agree with the same. Yeah there are few -s, but it aint that bad as you think. Everybody is comfortable with some brand phones. My friend loves motorola phones, but I hate the interface of Moto phones. I shall not blame that Moto phones suck..Its just that I'm not comfortable with it. But it has all features like other phones.

Similarly I think u should have got a hands-on experience on features, pros and cons of SE W810i before buying it rather than getting disappointed afterwards :(. Like if u wanted album arts and all that..You should have opted for w610i/walkman 2 phone.

Regarding w810i as a music phone, I too agree that they should have concentrated more on Walkman features like,

Playlist creation on a computer
Dynamic playlists
No recently added folder as u guys said.

And another thing I'd like to quote is no jump to file kinda option. I've 2GB card, and there are around 600-700 songs. So browsing them is little bit difficult. I mean there is no feature like, if I want to play "What I've done-LP",then pressing W will directly jump to songs starting with W like in contacts. This drawback is only in WALKMAN INTERFACE, not in file manager.

Also they should have provided lens cover.

But hey... I dont agree with Music Quality..
I've listened to the same song on stock Nokia earphones and stock SE w810i (hpm70)...Nokia is no way comparable to SE in music quality. But yeah I'm disappointed with Loudspeaker. They could have done more powerful loud speaker. Even my uncles Nokia 6233 speakers is far better than w810i's. They have compensated this with MPS60 speakers which sets a new trend in phones. Thats what it is cool about w810i.

Regarding Signal reception quality..JAHA NETWORK NAHI HOGA WAHA SIGNAL NAHI MILEGA..Chahe woh koi bhi phone ho :D :D Even kuch bar dikh bhi gaye...Toh broken calls karke kya karoge. Signal reception is good atleast for my mobile.

Anyways, since everybody posted the tiniest tiny disadvantages..I'll quote one tiny advantage which I dint used. Thats the Frames option in camera which stock Nokia doesnt have. I dint used this, but when I gone to my uncles house. little kids there were stumbled when I made them MONKEY (frame of monkey in which face portion is available to take photos.)

Similarly, I put them in Virtual Jail,made them rockstar,made them play piano and used other frames to get some funky photos of them. I think every SE user knows about this. This feature which I thought useless proved to be the most important feature to cheer up a kid. My uncle who has Nokia and even motorola asked me howto do this in their mobile!! :D :D

If you're so much uncomfortable with it/hate it, sell it and get another mobile ;) . (Hey..this time get hands on experience with the feel and features of mobile). Ask the geeks out here..They helped me to buy the phone which is BEST SUITED for me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom