Sony Ericsson W810i for SALE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireshots

Machinehead..
Hi Friends,

I want to sell my beloved cell phone - Sony Ericsson W810i along with its box,
external speakers. I have bought it 14 months ago, it is in pristine condition. There's not a single scratch on the display, for that matter anywhere on its body. I have used it very carefully n with love.

You must have heard about this phone or read about it online as well, but I would like to share my first hand experience with this phone without exaggeration. It is an out and out beast with beauty!

I am very heavy internet user and not once it has disappointed me, it has beaten the usabilty of Nokia N73, N number of times. though it only has 2MP cam, I bet not even a 3.15MP cam from nokia or others can come closer to this one. I dont need to tell u that W810i is unchallenged king of music phones!

Reason to sell : Want to buy Sony Ericsson W705.

Phone facts -

Camera - 2 MegaPixels.
FM Radio with RDS.
Walkman.
Speaker phone.
Themes - fully customizable.
Tri Band phone - works around the world.
EDGE/GPRS
Bluetooth
Infrared Port
Memory card suport upto 4GB. verified.
Wonderfully functionable File manager.
Great connectivity - Data or Voice calls.
5 way navigator key.
Customizable shortcut key. (Play/Pause for Walkman.)
2" 256k TFT color screen.
Unbeatable battery life.

I will give u - Handset, Original Data cable, Handsfree, Charger, PC-Suite CD, 2GB memory card loaded with music, themes, google map, Opera mini along with its 2 external speakers worth rs.1500/-.

Please contact me at fireshots@rediffmail.com if interested.

Thanx!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You seriously want to say it beats the N73 in camera quality !!!
This exaggerates your love for SE. Again beating Symbian usability...ROFL...Get out of the SE world dude.

OP
F

fireshots

Machinehead..
You seriously want to say it beats the N73 in camera quality !!!
This exaggerates your love for SE. Again beating Symbian usability...ROFL...Get out of the SE world dude.

Hi Cool G5,

Am not exaggerating 1 bit. I wud like to add that it does not compete with nokia cams, but it blows em out. tho its a music fone, its camera quality is comendable, its nothin like nokia/symbian vs. sony ericsson. What i want to share is that SE w810i is da best music n camera fone in its class(passed). Symbian is much more bigger n versatile thn what sony ericsson ppl can imagine abt...they r surviving on java.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
OFF-topic :
Just wanted to know in what way w705 is superior to c510 'coz my bro has c510 and it is damn good phone. According to univercell both have similar features but c510 costs 5k less than w705

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom