[Want to Buy] Sony Ericsson W580i

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I am interested if anyone wants to sell his/her SE W580i. With all the original accessories, set should have no problem internally (hardware wise)
At a moderate price and inside Kolkata only.

Kindly post here or PM me if you're interested to sell.

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w580-1928.php

Regards,
Saurav.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Read *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/143977-bazaar-section-rules-updated.html rules before participating in bazaar section.

This is one of the section which is strictly handled within TDF keeping in mind the sensitivity of the security. Only participate here if you are interested in the deal. Any offtopic posts will not be tolerated in bazaar section. We have Offtopic Thread for that within Chit-Chat section.

Violating the rules again and again may earn you an Infraction.

General behaviour rules for the Market section

We are coming across posters who are resorting to something which is termed as 'thread crapping.'

Ideally the discussion should be between the buyer and the seller. If you are a third party and want to make a point, then make it politely and move on. Unnecessary arguments would earn you infraction and then ban. Same is applicable for sellers too - be polite.

If you want to make price offers (lowballing) or offer something for trade, do that via PM channel. Do not crap the thread.

Top Bottom