sony ericsson w350i= a dilemma

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
hii pals,happy puja:oops:..ok,here i need ur valuable suggestions a bit. i want to buy a sony ericsson w350i as my backup phone,,am perhaps a SE fanboy,,,so only sony ericsson for me,,now my budget is around 4k-4.5k,,not more than that,,,i have shortlisted the w350i because i really love its retro looks,,,and will be using it for show off and music(i do have a C510 for regular use but planning to give it some rest :-D.is it still available in the market? and what will be its tentative price in chandni chowk market ,kolkata.I checked with univercell .in a found it to be priced around 4500.othe sony in this range is a w205i which is stictly no no for me because it is a sagem branded one.so shall i go with w350i if available/also can u give me some idea abut a price cut if i do not take the charger and the handsfree and the supplied m2 as i have hpm 70 ,2gigs of m2 .so .actually i want it as cheap as possible.i only need the fone:mrgreen:

my second question is that w350 is a pnx platform based,,so can it be modded like db2020 or a2...i ve found out that it uses zapf acoustics,,so will it support patching with jd flasher?...thank you

azzu

AJJU
go for it
my freind has it looks grea . good mobile
yes u can mod(patch) w350i
check this links
JD Flasher
quick unlocking

fones_uk

Right off the assembly line
For price related info or any other information on sony ericsson w350i you can visit on Sony Ericsson W350i payg, Sony W350i Vodafone pay as you go, W350i mobile price 44.99 :p:p:p

Top Bottom