1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

sony ericsson w350i= a dilemma

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by Dr.tweaker, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker Member

hii pals,happy puja:oops:..ok,here i need ur valuable suggestions a bit. i want to buy a sony ericsson w350i as my backup phone,,am perhaps a SE fanboy,,,so only sony ericsson for me,,now my budget is around 4k-4.5k,,not more than that,,,i have shortlisted the w350i because i really love its retro looks,,,and will be using it for show off and music(i do have a C510 for regular use but planning to give it some rest :-D.is it still available in the market? and what will be its tentative price in chandni chowk market ,kolkata.I checked with univercell .in a found it to be priced around 4500.othe sony in this range is a w205i which is stictly no no for me because it is a sagem branded one.so shall i go with w350i if available/also can u give me some idea abut a price cut if i do not take the charger and the handsfree and the supplied m2 as i have hpm 70 ,2gigs of m2 .so .actually i want it as cheap as possible.i only need the fone:mrgreen:

my second question is that w350 is a pnx platform based,,so can it be modded like db2020 or a2...i ve found out that it uses zapf acoustics,,so will it support patching with jd flasher?...thank you

2. OP
    OP
    Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker Member

bump!!!!!!1

3. azzu

azzu AJJU

go for it
    my freind has it looks grea . good mobile
    yes u can mod(patch) w350i
    check this links
    JD Flasher