naveenchandran

In the zone
Sony Ericsson J300i >> Price Rs.4,299/-

OR

Sony Ericsson K310i >> Price Rs.4,089/-

OR

Sony Ericsson K320i >> Price Rs.4,899/-

Reqs:
Need to browse the net using mobile (need GPRS)
Need a Phone < Rs. 5000...
Camera, mp3, etc.. may or may not be present...

The differences I find in K310i and 320i are USB ::mass storage:: and Bluetooth is it really worth to get K320i rather than K310i.. morover it has only 15MB internal RAM... what are the applications of bluetooth from mobile to PC?

OP
N

naveenchandran

In the zone
one of the feature available as in k320i is USB mass storage and it has only 15 MB internal memory.... does that mean I can have additional memory if I need to?

moreover I am planning to take airtel prepaid... and connect to internet (through mobile) how much is the tariff per day/month?
.... and how are the speeds?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
no expandable memory in k320i

hmmm..i'd say get k510i by paying ~500 more. it has 28mb internal memory, usb mass storage, 1.3mp camera, BT, GPRS

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
Try Motorola SLVR L6. I am using one for almost a year and it's rock solid phone with VGA cam, GPRS, bluetooth, USB, 11MB internal memory. 10.9mm width, mp3 ringtones, mp3 player, java support

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Among your choice K320i is the best deal. It has Bluetooth which is very handy. And net runs good on that.

But if you want to think beyond these three models then go for K510i. Or Motorola L6i. I prefer L6i. Somehow its modem is faster than Sony(Low end model only).

And none of this phone have expandable memory so try to get one with at least 10MB available memory.

And Airtel Prepaid is the best when comes to net on PC. Tariff defers from state to state. So better ask the customer care. in Kolkata it is Rs.249 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom