sony ericson kay phones mein softwares install hote hai kee nahi????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi everyone,
i am planning to buy a phone of 15000 and i like SE very much

is it true that u can not install sftwrs like video players ,dictionary, remote control sftwr etc on SE phone. this is the only reason why i am thinking of nokia.
pls help.

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone
k750i etc mein to nahi hote hai. and i am talking about sftwr like real player,mobile dictionary various games,PDF readers, tv remote control sftwr etc.u know the kind of sftwrs people installl in there nokia phones .

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^ U mean symbian softwares,right.
You cannot install them in K750i.You will need a symbian phone for that.
You can only install java softwares in K750i.

Pathik

Google Bot
se me sirf java apps hi hote hai.. Jo kuch kaam ke nahi hote.. :D to 15k ke liye nokia n70me hi lena behtar hoga..

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
in sony, you can install softwares on UIQ phones, and they are the touchscreen enterprise phones, there is only one music edition UIQ phone, W950i, if i remember correctly.

Even in Nokia, not all phones support application, only S60 phones do. S40 phones like 6270 and 6280 do not support applications.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
SE have a Symbian UIQ phone in your budget, M600i, in this handset you can install third party softwares.... its also have touch screen....
check review here..
*www.mobile-review.com/review/sonyericsson-m600-en.shtml

OR
Nokia have lots of Symbian phone , choose anyone.....

Last edited:

Goten

Banned
U will get ne java software for sony ericsson fone.

Nehow better go for Nokia if u want all that n if u want music stick to SE W Series.

Peace~~~!

moshel

Padawan
im not sure abt nokia N series phones, dont they support only Java applications????? like sony ericsson does????

i guess ur interested in symbian phones and all.....but they are more vulnerable to viruses.....if u go for a nokia symbian phone u will need to put antivirus also.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
@Moshel
Please do not spread misconceptions and rumours dude. N series phones, being premium phones, would ofcourse support symbian apps, dont you think so? For your information, all the N Series phones are Symbian OS supported and they support Symbian apps.

And about viruses on Symbian phones, it is crap. The newer Symbian OS are extremely secure and virus proof. And proof the statement is the fact that no viruses have been developed in the past 2 years of S60v3's existence.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
alsiladka said:
@Moshel
Please do not spread misconceptions and rumours dude. N series phones, being premium phones, would ofcourse support symbian apps, dont you think so? For your information, all the N Series phones are Symbian OS supported and they support Symbian apps.

And about viruses on Symbian phones, it is crap. The newer Symbian OS are extremely secure and virus proof. And proof the statement is the fact that no viruses have been developed in the past 2 years of S60v3's existence.

Yes N series support .sis applications. I have n72. Want to use ur phone as a pda go for N series. If u just want music than go for SE or I heard that Spice too offer great music quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.