Someone please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hi, just got my new AMD system (3000+, 1GB, 6800GS, 450W PSU, A8N-E). However, I am getting one warning message in BIOS startup-"your computer CPU fan fail or speed too low. You can also disable this message in setup." Press F1 to continue, DEL to enter setup. When I press F1, windows XP loads without any problems and operates without any problems.

How can I disable this message? I have searched the A8N-E BIOS and could not find it. It is bugging me... :cry: :x

hotdogXP

Broken In
This is actually a silly problem occuring in most Asus A8N-E/SLI mobos, I had the same problem. You might have noticed this happens only when you start the computer the first run and not when yu restart it, I think its a sensor bug in the bios or something but Im not sure.

However the fan is working fine and nothing to be worried about unless you get a warning in the Asus Probe Software for windows supplied with the mobo installation cd, its a nice software shows yu fan speeds, power voltages, temp of cpu, mobo....etc...

To disable this warning in the bios, goto the bios->power tab->hardware monitor->Q-Fan Controller->Disabled.

cheers.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom