Some querries before buying Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D:D:D:D
hi guyz,
i am planning to buy vista ultimate in 2-3 days.
but im confused which one to buy,x32 or x64??
64 bit OS's are powerful but have compatibility issues.32 bit ones are more stable and compatible.
Also ,could anybody tell me the cost of vista ultimate in nehru place??:D:D
Thanks

anybody!!!!!

Last edited:

moshel

Padawan
Vista Ultimate costs 24K....checked in croma here. but i guess the software prices remain the same everywhere.

and abt x32 or x64....well there are pros and cons just analyze which u feel better suits to your needs....

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^he has got 2x8800gts 512mb in Sli with a quad core,lol, and he want to play all the games in this world.So linux is not an option to him(for any serious gamer,this sux!).

anyways 24k for Vista!!!! You kidding me.Even the retail version isn't that costly and this kid only wants an OEM version.Where are our MVPs?I remember gx telling that ultimate OEM costs lesser than 5-6k in Lucknow,Delhi can't be costlier than lucknow.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Vista Ultimate costs 24K....checked in croma here. but i guess the software prices remain the same everywhere.

Nope, wrong.

Don't get Vista Ultimate edition, just get Home premium 32bit either OEM Or retail

a_tif

Journeyman
The only catch of oem is that u cant chg ur mobo

source *arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070130-8730.html

y not ultimate frnds??
@praka- i would love to use linux but i am a gamer and linux just doesnt suffice my gaming needs.
I have installed linuxmint on one of my pc's:D:D.its nice
i would only buy vista ultimate.i can wait for the prices to come down to 5-6K.till then my 200Rs. wala is OK:D:D
somebody said that Vista Ultimate OEM is 5-6K.is it right?
@cad- i bought it 4 times the cost u told:D :D
@devil-kid!!who?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Get Windows Vista DVD(p*r*t*d one:D) and install it and use the 30 day trial, if you are satisfied with it then buy the original :)

^^im alredy using the pirated one.(no shame in saying so coz im using it)
i am fully satisfied with it but i need a fully updating OS.
thats y i want to buy original one.
i can afforrd it under 6 k but 9-10K for an OS is insane.totally outta my budget.

praka123

left this forum longback
^u will have to wait up to 6 months for a price drop if anY(err sp1?)

better buy a xbox or ps2 if ur a serious gamer :) {and hack install linux on ur console! :D }

^^
i have both the consoles u mentioned
i an afford it in 6 k as i said earlier.
whats the cost of the OEM version of vista ultimate?

goobimama

 Macboy
Why you stuck on Ultimate? There's nothing ultimate about it. Just stick to Home Premium. Go for Ultimate only if it costs like....50rs...:D

And who says the Rs. 50 version doesn't automatically update?

Last edited:
^^
ultimate has got a hell lotta features!
come on!!i have used all the editions of vista (200 Rs me sab edition:D:D)
ultimate roxx.yes it does update but what when SP1 arrives.i have to get SP1 cracked vsita.
ok,no more 50rs wali piracy talks.
i am just asking the cost of OEM vista ultimate 32bit.

praka123

left this forum longback
ask *theitwares.com/misc/misc.htm ppl to arrange u a oem license then @ a competitive price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom