Some portions of Swipe MTV Slate tablet screen unresponsive!!!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
My Swipe MTV Slate Tablet was functioning very good till now,except that a majpor issue has cropped up.
Some portions of the capacitive touch screen has suddenly become unresponsive to touch. The most difficult part is when I want to write something onto my Tablet through the onscreen keyboard. Few of the letters which I intend to type just shows up the adjacent letter but not the exact one.:-x:shock:

Is there any remedy or solution to this problem?

Please,Help.

Cruzy

Journeyman
Go for a refund or get the device changed.Sounds like a hardware problem of the device becoming unresponsive.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Go for a refund or get the device changed.Sounds like a hardware problem of the device becoming unresponsive.
Already passed the warranty period.
Contacted their customer care as well as service center here at Kolkata. The LCD panel/touch screen needs to be changed @Rs.4,500/-. No way,buddy. Using an optical USB mouse,NO PROBLEMS at all. While using touch mode,the portrait mode position of tablet is just inversed by me,again NO PROBLEMS at all.:wink:

Cruzy

Journeyman
It doesn't make sense to repair the tablet at any cost as it might go kaput. If it's working fine with the mouse, then no problem :)

Top Bottom