Some mobo, CPU and GPu Qs. help me out..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
For a good 19" monitor, AOC is one of the best choices. the 19" LCD from AOC will cost you around 5.5k. It is the verified price from Kolkata Hardware market in last Friday.
yeah u r right
but are they dependable?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well, i've been off for shopping to the best stores in guwahati..

And i returned quite disappointed.. they didnt have the Athlon II X4 630 so i had to settle with the 620 :(

and neither did they have the Biostar TA785G3 HD. so pls guys i want some mobo suggestions under 4.5k.. try to suggest as many mobos as u can..

but the shopkeepers suggested the biostar mcp6p m2+.. is that good enough..? dont think so.. anyways pls suggest some AMD mobos below 4.5k

THANKS A LOT!

bad luck u from Guwahati. many good stuffs not available here. if settling for AMD mobo, u may have to try for DDR2 based mobo. like Gigabyte or MSI mobo. anyway how much X4 620 cost?

DDR3 pricing here, i not think its anything good than ugly. what rates u got?

mobo:
ECS A780GM-A Ultra ---> DDR2, 780G.
ASUS M3A78-EM ---> DDR2, 780G.
ASRock A780GXH/128M ---> DDR2, 780G.
JetWay JXBLUE-78GA3L-LF ---> DDR3, 780G

board based on 785G, 790GX. & DDR3 only based boards are rare. try search Biostar.

anyway next time u go shopping for mobo or something can u check something for me? price of Benq G2220HD. heard its price slashed. hope its valid here also.

OP
J

jyotirmoy_k

Right off the assembly line
i doubt if the ASRock, ECS will be available or not..

So i think i'll be going for the ASUS M3A78-EM..

The vendors here said the X4 620 costs Rs. 6,100.. I was shocked man! :eek:
They dont even have the ATi cards.. so again i had to settle for Geforce.. :(

Do you have any more suggestions abt the boards especially from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSi will do?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ask for gigabyte & asus boards. not sure what wil be avl. for ATI cards visit Jain Infotech. they got few cards from ATI from brands like XFX & others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom