[Solved] AIRTEL balance deduction... how to get my money back :(

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Re: I was cheated by AIRTEL ..they are crooks no :1..how to get my money back :(

Chances are probable that you used all the data. If not, CC can help you; as I have got my balance recovered several times. Just make sure you talk @ GPRS helpdesk. Regarding charge of 50p/3 mins, it's because you called on their assistance line, i.e. 121, not on their complaint line, which is 198 for all operators.

OP
N

newdelhi

Broken In
Re: I was cheated by AIRTEL ..they are crooks no :1..how to get my money back :(

Chances are probable that you used all the data. If not, CC can help you; as I have got my balance recovered several times. Just make sure you talk @ GPRS helpdesk. Regarding charge of 50p/3 mins, it's because you called on their assistance line, i.e. 121, not on their complaint line, which is 198 for all operators.

can i recover my money through that?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

u cannot recover hard cash..but balance can be recovered..

i was once shocked to see my balance as Rs -490 in MTNL trump card..after calling 3~4 times CC & finding no solution I dumped it :mrgreen:

Did u get the confirmation message from Airtel about the 3G pack successfully activated?sometimes it takes time to activate the package
also 50p per 3 minute is charged by almost all subscribers.

OP
N

newdelhi

Broken In

i called on that number and they have registered my complaint and acc to them i have only used my internet pack of 300 MB (which is utter false) and balance 169 have benn dduted incorrectly..i have been asked tpo wait till 12th..guys i have been using 2g all through my life,,i wanna revert t back to it 98 rs and 1gb :)..i dont wanna watch youtube videos,,will 2g be sufficient for me?

u cannot recover hard cash..but balance can be recovered..

i was once shocked to see my balance as Rs -490 in MTNL trump card..after calling 3~4 times CC & finding no solution I dumped it :mrgreen:

Did u get the confirmation message from Airtel about the 3G pack successfully activated?sometimes it takes time to activate the package
also 50p per 3 minute is charged by almost all subscribers.

ya i got confirmation for 3G activation instantly but i have now deactivated it but no mssage since one hour:shock:..i am going back o 2g plan of rs 98 and 1gb usage:)

pls solve mymobile to laptop connection problem guys?..even my feature phones uded to connect to laptops like butter smooth but this so called SMART phone is pain on the arse for connecting to laptop

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

^nothing easier than wifi tethering/hotspot. And watching youtube on 2g is no more possible due to capped speeds by most operators, otherwise you could have.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

@newdelhi: can u check if there is option to check the bandwidth usage graph in settings as I have in ICS.
which will help u to track Uploaded & Downloaded data no need of external usage app :-D

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

yep 2g is capped even to 12-13kBps nowdays by airtel before it useed to be 30-35 kBps

OP
N

newdelhi

Broken In

@newdelhi: can u check if there is option to check the bandwidth usage graph in settings as I have in ICS.
which will help u to track Uploaded & Downloaded data no need of external usage app :-D
I am having gingerbird os and i cant see any data usage settings on it..i wanna connect to laptop to upgrde to jb..but i am unsuccessful upto now..:(

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!

You are missing Samsung USB drivers on your PC. Download it from here

doom2010

Journeyman

guys i have been using 2g all through my life,,i wanna revert t back to it 98 rs and 1gb :)..i dont wanna watch youtube videos,,will 2g be sufficient for me?

Even have no more 2g pack 1GB @98, its 127rs...

OP
N

newdelhi

Broken In

got 169 rs refund from airtel :)..but usb cable is still not connecting...tried all things but still

hey one more victory.I also got my 284 MB back..that means i only spent only 16MB..;)..but the problem is that on the spur of moment i decativated my 3G plan,,but i want to use my 284 MB on 3G only..but when i try to activate it by sending #G to 121 they are saying you dont have 3G activated and showing me new plans,that means 284 MB in now on 2g network only

thanks to airtel :)...i wanna edit my thread title now(how to do it?) :p..airtel are not that bad :)..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

^only mods can do that. Report it with your request.
And congrats :)

Regarding your connection problem, read my last post in previous page.

Top Bottom