Softwares for Quizmasters..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Does anyone know of a good application that can help a quiz master make stunning quiz presentations..?? I need it to conduct an inter college quiz competition.. so I'm looking at something beyond MS Powerpoint. Any ideas...??? :D

I think I should mention my requirements in some detail...
1. No MCQs... and no typing answers directly..!! Its an on-stage live event..
2. It should display questions first and when I click some button, it should display the answer..
3. Should be able to embed and play simple video and audio formats..
4. Optionally, it should be able to keep time..!!
5. Can flash do all this..? If yes any free quiz templates other than the stock ones it provides..??

sakumar79

Technomancer
See if *hotpot.uvic.ca/ helps you out... Another thought is that you can create a ppt file and save as a pps file... PPS is Powerpoint show file - ready for display

Arun

Sykora

I see right through you.
Flash can do it, but other than the stock templates (I think you know it does have some "quiz" templates) you'll have to write your own. That's easy if you know flash, but if you don't, you're better off modifying the standards.

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Moodle site is not accessible.. :( And, how come I don't see you very active here nowadays..??

@ sykora: I don't know flash.. Will try modifying them..!

I've been trying for quite a long time.. Might settle with powerpoint probably..!

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. Its opening fine here! *moodle.org/
Heh.. I've really become very busy these days.. So come here only when i have some time :)

redhat

Mad and Furious
Do you know Visual Basic? If yes, just create an app. in that. It will take no time. If not, you can rely on me. If you want I will create it for you, just give me the complete details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom