software give away for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
hi! while browsing through for some free software...... i came across this intresting site that gives away a software free per day ... which is actually priced ....... so check it out ... hope u guys like it...... there are many stuffs too check it out including games *www.giveawayoftheday.com....

dont know if u guys have came across this site........

JUST SHARING ...WHAT I CAME TO KNOW

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hey, they say we can download it for for a time limited period. Now, whats with that?

OP
MR.MOUSTACHE

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
DeSmOnD dAvId said:
Hey, they say we can download it for for a time limited period. Now, whats with that?

it means that that software or the games .... which can be downloaded for free will be avilable only for that time period.... after that it wont be free ..... it will be charged

do contibute what u .... about cool softwares ... on the net ...

Last edited:

mariner_5147

Broken In
cool. Thanks...
However didn't understand the fact that it has to be installed before the time period is over. How will it know? I mean it must be then a modified software...
Have anyone tested the softwares..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
mariner_5147 said:
cool. Thanks...
However didn't understand the fact that it has to be installed before the time period is over. How will it know? I mean it must be then a modified software...
Have anyone tested the softwares..

Those are all full version fully working softwares. The main problem is you cannot save the program and install later. It should be installed before the period specified.

OP
MR.MOUSTACHE

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
here is a link from where u can download software for free! for over clocking ur system...... it very easy to use and guides user well....... i overclocked my system with the help of this software *www.cpuid.com/clockgen.php

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Buddy. You are new to the forum, so I'll advice you to go thru the various sections in forum coz the things you are sharing with us, have been posted many times in forum. :)
And welcome to the forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom