software for running games with higher sys. req

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohio

Broken In
my system has an intel extreme graphics driver.as a result several games such as painkiller and warrior within do not run.i tried using 3d analyzer but it had scores of options to check before running each game .please suggest another tool.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Wen the MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for certain games dont match ur system specs then i dnt think there there is any tool to let u play these games buddy :)

U atleast hv to hv 256 MB DDR RAM and atleast a LOW END GRAPHICS CARD to run sum higher graphics demanding games with all the eye candy turned OFF or to MINIMUM to say the least..

Cheers n e-peace...

AcceleratorX

Youngling
There is a tool to let you emulate features, it does not always work, but when it does, you may be able to play games depending on your system.

With a GeForce4 MX 440 gfx card, emulating the pixel shader made the game Prince Of Persia: Sands of Time run OK, looking good enough as well!

But in your case, it may or may not run, and may look crappy or run like a slide-show. I recommend you go and buy a graphics card. :)

These tools are 3DAnalyze and DXTweaker (Google them, you'll find these).

G

gxsaurav

there are a few games which require hardware TnL & check for a gfx card, they will not work no matter what software u use

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I've successfully run some (but not all) games that neeeded Hardware T&L on a friends TNT2 graphics-based computer using 3DAnalyze and DXTweaker.....

Essentially these programs make DirectX think that your card has the required extensions for Hardware T&L, Pixel Shaders etc. (this can be done by emulating extensions or emulating an entire graphics card - example: You can make DX think that your GF4 is actually a GeForce FX).....

But this does not always work because the graphics card may not be able to handle the shaders, or the CPU may be too weak to do Hardware T&L. So these programs may let you play the game, but even then it will be slightly slow.

roon294

Broken In
which options should i tick to get maximum fast running performance of pop-sot on my intel845 onboard?it runs somewhat slow on my pc compare to warrior within its runs faster then sot,how?

player2k5

Broken In
roon294 said:
which options should i tick to get maximum fast running performance of pop-sot on my intel845 onboard?it runs somewhat slow on my pc compare to warrior within its runs faster then sot,how?
what r the exact specifications of ur system roon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom