Soemthing unusual......!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Hi guyz.....
coming straight to the point, recently my pc got infected by a malware which is detected by KIS and Avast, named synsenddrv.sys and loc is : C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\synsenddrv.sys
type:Rootkit.Win32.Small.bk

Although detection, KIS is unable to delete or disinfect it.....i even tried Avast's boot scan.....but of no use !!!

Every time at startup, KIS prompt for this and i have to disinfect it each time (thrice).....its annoying me now :x

I think this malware comes with some update of drivers, (as it prompts to load some hidden drivers or so)....but i didn't updated anything...!!

Guyz help me out as this might be infecting my downloading speed......!!!

Krow

Crowman
In all my experience I have found that formatting is the best solution to disinfection. That being said, try Trojan Remover or Spybot S&D or MalwareBytes anti malware and check if something works on the abomination.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
If u know the path of the infected file, try deleting it manually.
Try from safe mode ans scan again.

I would like to ask u, scan with Remove IT Pro (latest version, free for personal use)

Gauravs90

geek........
guys its rootkit, you can not delete a simple file and get rid of this. what you can do is dowload better trial version av's panda or norton and try to remove if they fails you have to format.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Problem resolved......!!!

I had already deleted it manually.....then also the same problem occurred !!!
Finally i did a complete scan and found some other rootkits n trojans......!!!
huh.....now its again to good !!!

Thnx mate 4 ur quick suggestions !!!

ramprasad

In the zone
Boot into the system using a LIVE Linux CD (any variant) and try to remove the file
Just a thought..
Hope it is worth a try

Krow

Crowman
Yes, Raghu, Prevx is indeed a good scanner. Its new, so not many people have heard of it. @ pr.itdude Which app did you use to scan?

Gauravs90

geek........
yes prevx is good scanner. It uses in the cloud and behavior based technology. u need to be connected with internet to use its scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom