So many viruses and trojans on my com!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Hi guys,

I have quite a number of things I found on my system after scanning on AVG
the first two I found was krnln.fnr and svchost.exe I tried to remove these two but it didn't work. Then I found quite a number of coookies(a lot!) Then I saw a "trojan horse downloader" called Purityscan.AC. Then after that i got a lot more tracking cookies, like above.And then I see the krnln.fnr again, this time in the temp folder in Local Settings.

Can anyone help me get rid of the krnln.fnr and the svchost.exe virus(or whatever it is) and the trjan horse downloader?

maddy_35420

Right off the assembly line
guys.. help me.. there's a trojan in system32 named kbdcanl.dll.. it apparently uses explorer, windowlogin n svchost!.. i cant remove it!.. :(

GeekyBoy

In the zone
^ yes, it is. but I have also seen a virus which masquerades under the same name.
Quite true.

My friend's computer once contracted a virus known as Win32.Muha.a
which used to turn up two processes "heap41a.exe" and "svchost.exe".

When my friend tried to open the youtube website, it did not open but a dialog box suddenly popped up and declared that youtube.com was banned and there was a "MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" sound coming from the speaker!!!

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
are u guys sure NOd32 will get rid of it? I want to know what this virus does to my computer?

I tried to force remove it and worked but after 1 day the virus came back!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Use Kaspersky antivirus 7 and activate one month for free. Update it nd run a scan. It can surelly find all virus nd trojans and heal all infected files if u perform a full system scan.
my PC too was infected with viruses like heap41a.exe, powerpoint.exe, xmss.exe, funny ust scandal.avi.exe, esplorer.exe, and some other vuruts, worms, nd trojans. All were successfully removed by KAV and KAV disinfected all system exe files from the virus and KAv active shield does a gud job in preventing further infection thru net, usb devices, CDs etc.

siddes

Perpetual Fresh Stock
Use any antivirus, the only caveat being it should be very[B recently updated.

Or try removing them yourselves. Get basics like Process Explorer and Autoruns, and then go about removing them urselves. I don't use an antivirus anymore, simply because I know how not to let them run on my computer, and if they find their way inside, I can easily remove them.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@siddes
u can indeed remove most of the virud manually by preventing it access first then remove using apps like unlocker, but u cant heal already infected system files. Some viruses gets into user exe files using vb scripts and even if we remove the main virus files, nd run that user exe file ny time later, that old virus files will be recreated [in the most unexpected moment]. Some viruses prevents access to flders like 'windows' nd instant shuts down system if we open such system folders. Neverthless to add most serveces like taskmgr,eventvwn, etc are already disable. And safe mode too ll be disabled.
They posses real threats. So a gud AV is recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom