so easy to crack win 7 password!!!!!!!movig to linux right now.........

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
It took my Lil bro 1 min to remove my password;

cmd>type net user (name of the account)
now press space+shift+* and then enter viola

really this sucks man!!!!!!

windows ki @#%^^&^&$#%(O@#

moving to linux(just a lil driver problem will tackle it)

paroh

Padawan
saurabh_1e this is no crack win7 password it is just a reset of password. And it will only work if u are administrator and if u are login as normal user this will not work.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
It took my Lil bro 1 min to remove my password;

cmd>type net user (name of the account)
now press space+shift+* and then enter viola

really this sucks man!!!!!!

windows ki @#%^^&^&$#%(O@#

moving to linux(just a lil driver problem will tackle it)

Buddy
you've got it all wrong
Microsoft has been shouting on its rooftops advising people not to use Administrator and "hidden Administrator accounts"
use a limited account for your usage and then try cracking it (i dare you do that:p)
the process your lil bro did was a password reset which can only be accessed from admin accounts (or Limited accounts but only with admin privileges by password)

But then if you are the kind of people who have used Windows all their life
but don't falter in finding faults (real or imaginary) and constantly threat to move to linux :D, and enjoy meaningless flaming
That is entirely a different case

Last edited:
OP
saurabh_1e

saurabh_1e

teh tech saviour!
saurabh please change your status below the avatar from 'tech savy (may be)' to 'tech savy (not at all)'

_

You don't have any right to say it
and i don't really mean crack i know its just reset the password
but wat i am concern is of my privacy
i will try it for standard account I think it works in that to

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@saurav then pls rename thread...
Post results of your results here
If you are so concerned about privacy from your own brother,create a RaR archive put your private stuff there and password lock it..ask your brother to use guest account and you can use admin and then disable command prompt in his a/c

p.s- I am not flaming,just suggesting ways..any fight with your brother must not be blamed to me or any other member..
Sorry admins

hansraj

In the zone
common guys.... I have seen enuf of this..... "Switching to linux!!" . Reminds me of the good indian wife who always says "Main mayke jaa rahi hoon aur tumhare saath nahin rehna!" ... Very soon people realise the reality and are back with windows.
Windows is not bad, whats bad is how r you handling it. Win7 gives you plethora of security warnings but you want to keep the privacy settings to minimal coz you get disgusted by the repetitive prompts!! Well every high security installation in this world has multiple physical check points , so you should be ready to face similar steps in PC as well. IMHO security and convinience dont go along. Sacrifice one of them.

BTW if I was to steal any data from a PC it makes no difference to me whether it has win7 or linux installed. Moreover I dont even require to start the OS, leave apart knowing the password so security or privacy cannot be ensured with linux or windows. Remember the golden line
"Anything which is protected by 0 ans 1's can be opened by 0 and 1's", it may take small or long time depending on the persons knowledge, thats all.

Bottom line is know your house well to safeguard it, dont blame the mason if someone breaks in. In a chain there will be a link which will be the weakest, know it!!

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
common guys.... I have seen enuf of this..... "Switching to linux!!" . Reminds me of the good indian wife who always says "Main mayke jaa rahi hoon aur tumhare saath nahin rehna!" ... Very soon people realise the reality and are back with windows.
Windows is not bad, whats bad is how r you handling it. Win7 gives you plethora of security warnings but you want to keep the privacy settings to minimal coz you get disgusted by the repetitive prompts!! Well every high security installation in this world has multiple physical check points , so you should be ready to face similar steps in PC as well. IMHO security and convinience dont go along. Sacrifice one of them.

BTW if I was to steal any data from a PC it makes no difference to me whether it has win7 or linux installed. Moreover I dont even require to start the OS, leave apart knowing the password so security or privacy cannot be ensured with linux or windows. Remember the golden line
"Anything which is protected by 0 ans 1's can be opened by 0 and 1's", it may take small or long time depending on the persons knowledge, thats all.

Bottom line is know your house well to safeguard it, dont blame the mason if someone breaks in. In a chain there will be a link which will be the weakest, know it!!

+1 sirjee :razz:

Top Bottom