So DADA is back with a bang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Guest

Journeyman
What one can expect more from a player in exile for 10 months.....in a new place....83 runs?!!!!!

Any comment from Chappel, David or More????

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
I want dada to come back in his full flow again. I remember when he was at his prime and and @#$%#@% Sachin were playing together It was always pleasure to watch him blowing bowlers than other similer cricketor. He has no tension to captain team India now so he can much concentrait on his bat now. But can't say about dressing room politics and that mothere@#$%%$#@ Chappel so he has to put some really big total on board when he gets chance.

Way to go dada! Keep it up. :)

Last edited:

soham

In the zone
kudos to DADA. And thumbs down to all DADA haters. I think soon some DADA haters will liter this post with absurd long scoresheets and facts and make all sorts of claims which hardly hold any truth.

LegendKiller

In the zone
soham said:
kudos to DADA. And thumbs down to all DADA haters. I think soon some DADA haters will liter this post with absurd long scoresheets and facts and make all sorts of claims which hardly hold any truth.
This is not a test-match or ODi..it's a silly practise match,so there's no need to jump and down unless u wanna loose weight!

Also if stats don't prove anything,than what? mythical stories?

jyotirupam

Broken In
Often It seems that if you expect more from anyone who is already under stress from long will perform inconsistantly, but hope for nothing but the best.... I hope Saurav will perform well is tests.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
It's more important for him to perform in the tests with south africa against nel, ntini, pollock.....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
ambandla said:
It's more important for him to perform in the tests with south africa against nel, ntini, pollock.....

Well said...
SCORING in mock test is not important ...but to score in main exam is importaant ;)

soham said:

i will like to meet ur english teacher.....as ur using english words/ sentences just because u know them....

I will give u definition of
FACT==>A fact is something that is true or real, or something that can be shown to be true or real.

A fact is something correct.

SOURCE:WIKIPEDIA (now this also fact :D )

Now u know what is ...use the word properly...:D :D :D

LegendKiller

In the zone
wizrulz said:
Well said...
SCORING in mock test is not important ...but to score in main exam is importaant ;)

i will like to meet ur english teacher.....as ur using english words/ sentences just because u know them....

I will give u definition of
FACT==>A fact is something that is true or real, or something that can be shown to be true or real.

A fact is something correct.

SOURCE:WIKIPEDIA (now this also fact :D )

Now u know what is ...use the word properly...:D :D :D
could you quote from Oxford dictionary,plzzz? it might clear things.....

Well on second thoughts,i m starting to think,is a practise game of same standard as facing pollock/ntini/nel/steyn in a test match??

I always thought that,i might be wrong,Test-Matches are of greater significance than a side-tour game or are we missing something?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
LegendKiller said:
could you quote from Oxford dictionary,plzzz? it might clear things.....

Well on second thoughts,i m starting to think,is a practise game of same standard as facing pollock/ntini/nel/steyn in a test match??

I always thought that,i might be wrong,Test-Matches are of greater significance than a side-tour game or are we missing something?

Scorecard of the previous practice match (source: cricinfo)

*content-ind.cricinfo.com/rsavind/engine/match/249208.html

Indians lost by 37 runs. So we have to better learn to win not so important practice matches before speaking of defeating the 1st team led by Graeme Smith. :D (I am starting to think too...:p ). And some members of the present team was not there at that time even...

LegendKiller

In the zone
Hehehe...dada's true batsman-ship has been exposed and he is out for a duck,clearly suggesting that yesterday's knock was a bluff/fluke...

Bye,bye sorrow gone-guly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom