So.cl - "Microsoft Social Network"

Harivel

Broken In
So.cl (pronounced "social") combines web browsing, search and social networking.

So.cl

Searches and post will be visible for everyone , becoz its research process...Login through FB ID or Windows Live ID.

Explore and Enjoy!! :)

Did this Spoil the Facebook??... ;) :p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
So microsoft made a social networking site where they are allowing users to log-in with facebook!!!!

Is this called irony?!!

OP
Harivel

Harivel

Broken In
by Adding FB login button . MS know whoz the Boss in Social network ,credits to them . So far no fuzz bewteen MS & FB in any Law suits

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Coming from Microsoft... I want to try it.
But brain says, enough of Social Networking! :/

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Signed in with Windows Live A/c. Lets see how's it :p

First Impressions :

Looks / UI : Nice but somewhat same like Google+ when launched. (Only using the middle portion of the screen along with the same type of Menu system). Or should I say Facebook + Google+ = So.cl

Usage Wise : No way to invite your friends here. Well I saw that "Invite via Email" thing, but I guess no one going to type each and every email. Some Contact Import thing from Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. would have been nice.

sygeek

Technomancer
It isn't a social network. This was already discovered months back and they said it was just for fun and apparently it does say "Microsoft Research" so I don't expect it to be serious.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
An experiment in open search? Looks like they are planning to take on Google and Facebook. Speak of killing two birds with one stone. :p

Top Bottom