Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/Cq8yYX5.jpg​

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 is an upcoming open world first-person tactical shooter in development by CI Games. It is the third entry in the Sniper: Ghost Warrior series and the first title to feature an AAA production effort. The game is set to be released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in the second quarter of 2016.

The game takes place in modern-day with a series of conflicts between three hostile factions. A proxy war and a civil war in Georgia also begin.In order to prevent another Cold War from happening, players must take control of a retired American marine named Jonathan North as he proceeds to Georgia to find and eliminate its intruder, with whom he shares a dark past.

*i.imgur.com/CYDiXjE.jpg​

Source: Official Website

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I saw several videos of this game. Looks like a solid sniper and shooter as well. You switch fluidly from sniping to assault rifles. I am not sure of thats a good thing or not but its there.
Also the pricing of the game on steam is commendable. Less than 1K for Game+Season Pass. Thats kinda nice deal for day 1 purchasers of the game.

Killing Machine
^Yep gotta agree on the pre-purchase offer and price. Good price for day one players.

Sent from my RN3

Top Bottom