Negative Experience Snapdeal poor service and customer care is pathetic

rdx_halo

In the zone
If you value your money don't ever purchase anything from snapdeal. Their So called "Trust Pay" is nothing but a trap.
1. I have ordered a SD card (order number 1277188613) on 23-09-13 which was sent via bluedart (waybill 69037603692) on 25th Sep.

2. The Tracking ID of bludart has been showing status as Flight/Vehicle/Train; Delayed/Cancelled since 27th September. On contacting the Bludart they said that Kolkata Hub never received the product from Delhi Hub.

3. When I called Delhi Hub they said that Snapdeal has to redispatch the order !

4. I have been calling snapdeal since 30th September, and Each time I get to here this same line 'SIR YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN ESCALATED, AND YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE WITHIN 24-48 HRS."

5. The product never reached me even on 7th October. So don't fall for Trust Pay and other "sweet Deals" of snap deal.
*img600.imageshack.us/img600/6126/69va.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*img844.imageshack.us/img844/484/vpvt.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*img844.imageshack.us/img844/484/vpvt.png

Last edited:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I just cancelled an order and my story is little different.. they actually never dispatched.. I have purchased things online and so far Snapdeal is most unprofessional and pathetic one.

Top Bottom