Snapdeal.com review : Bad Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Surprised to see such bad experiences with snapdeal. I ordered many products from snapdeal, a tablet, pen drives, and other stuff, never delayed in shipping, and never had any problems with them. Though I think i need to exercise caution with them

same here for me too.

urgen

New to this forum
Yes I have experienced the delay in dispatching the order from 2 to 5 days but I have no experience of fraud done by snapdeal as on date. Availability of product in the website sometimes does not mean physically available as there may be delay/technical problem in updating product that I believe so far. Definitely Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is erratic and refund policy and customer care aspect is cumbersome and not at par with other eCommerce viz myntra & flipkart. In my opinion any eCommerce site are there to sell the products and if they get their price and the product is available there may be no logic of holding it back.

andy_65_in

Padawan
guys help me choose -i want to buy something which is availaiblwe on snapdeal and flipkart both-whom should i trust-have got a splendid moto e from flip

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
LOL i feel bad for you guys. For me, SD has better delivery than FK and better prices too. Someone in the PC Configuration sub forum received a 258GB Samsung EVO SSD instead of 128GB(for the price of 128GB one) one from them. :p

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Well, flipkart has it for a much lower price, so why should you even look at snapdeal. Go with flipkart.

Beware - right now flipkart has Version 1 of w8968 and snapdeal has version 2 which is better one with 2 antenne of 5dbi. flipkart is not offering version 2 or 3.

andy_65_in

Padawan
Beware - right now flipkart has Version 1 of w8968 and snapdeal has version 2 which is better one with 2 antenne of 5dbi. flipkart is not offering version 2 or 3.
-

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart!

Product : TP-LINK TD-W8968 300 Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2 Modem Router

Thank you for your interest in buying from us.

With regards to your query, we would like to inform you that we will not be able to assure you as we have mixed stocks available.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

If there’s anything else you need assistance with, feel free to get back to us.
Looking forward to your business.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Flipkart Team.-this is flipkart reply so going for snapdeal now

Last edited:

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Snapdeal sent be 2x SSD's (samsung 840 evo 12gb) instead of 1
1st seller didnt ship by the deadline so it automatically closed that order and put up another order for me with another seller
the 2nd seller shipped and i received product,
after 2 days
i receive ssd from 1st seller. :-D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
holy moly thats like getting an ultra rare item drop in world of warcraft lol
congrats but still this shows how unprofessional SD people are..

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Till now for me : Snapdeal is very positive and professional

1). XOLO Q600s Black smartphone.
2). Transcend MicroSD 32GB Class 4.
3).Canon PG-745XL (Black Ink) cartridge.
4).Canon CL-756XL (Colour Ink) Cartridge.
5).DMG iKare Matte Anti-glare screen.

6). *Advik wireless combo (* Not DELIVERED, but Money full refunded) as the product was out of stock after my prepaid booking. Thus transaction was shown to be cancelled.

By the grace of GOD and well wishers like you,never faced any problem from Snapdeal till now.:)

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i myself bought from snapdeal and got w8968 version 2. fk told me that they have version 1 only and the best part is that at that time they mentioned 5dbi antenne in it. right now they have mentioned 3dbi :D

saswat23

Human Spambot
Till now for me : Snapdeal is very positive and professional

1). XOLO Q600s Black smartphone.
2). Transcend MicroSD 32GB Class 4.
3).Canon PG-745XL (Black Ink) cartridge.
4).Canon CL-756XL (Colour Ink) Cartridge.
5).DMG iKare Matte Anti-glare screen.

6). *Advik wireless combo (* Not DELIVERED, but Money full refunded) as the product was out of stock after my prepaid booking. Thus transaction was shown to be cancelled.

By the grace of GOD and well wishers like you,never faced any problem from Snapdeal till now.:)
+1, same here, have had +ve experience with snapdeal till now

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
LOL i feel bad for you guys. For me, SD has better delivery than FK and better prices too. Someone in the PC Configuration sub forum received a 258GB Samsung EVO SSD instead of 128GB(for the price of 128GB one) one from them. :p

AND I got 2x 120gb ssd's instead of 1 :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm closing this thread because the OP hasn't posted since a year, and the thread title was a bit over-the-top.

You can share your +ve and -ve experiences regarding Snapdeal in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom