smart phone under Rs-13000

desai_amogh

In the zone
half of the phones listed here are above 14k
Miro, L5, Neo-L

Me to have a similar budget of around 13k.
and I am planning to buy Miro@ 14.5k from flipkart/saholic.com. Is there a better alternative to Miro at 14.5 ?? 14.5 is the max I can stretch. If not, do you guys know of better offers on miro then 14.5 ??

arx

Broken In
half of the phones listed here are above 14k
Miro, L5, Neo-L

Me to have a similar budget of around 13k.
and I am planning to buy Miro@ 14.5k from flipkart/saholic.com. Is there a better alternative to Miro at 14.5 ?? 14.5 is the max I can stretch. If not, do you guys know of better offers on miro then 14.5 ??

Hi,

Miro has a 800 MHz processor. Isn't that quite less? Flipkart is selling at 12.5k.

Check out these options, you'll forget Miro..

1. XOLO A700

2. Lenovo Smartphones: check out here:Smartphones | Lenovo (IN)

3. Xperia U has much,much better performance.

4. Xperia J

Hrishi

^your Droid 3 doesn't carries a warranty or does it , and it is not brand new or is it ?? @OP needs a new phone.

Also your phone is not upgradable to Android 4 officially. [Don't mention custom ROms , most of them are unstable and have bugs.]
He wants the phone for her sister , I guess stability will be main concern.
In addition to that , the Lenovo has IPS LCD vs TFT.[ Advantage]
A much higher capacity battery.[Advantage]
ICS out of Box.
Warranty for an year.
And droid 3 was released almost an year ago , so that makes it outdated comparatively.

For a normal non-geek/non-techie user , your phone is of lesser advantage compared to Lenovo. For a performance user ,O/C droid 3.

Not want to crap your sale , but its just for clarification .

sajo

Broken In
lenovo p700i...best dual core phone u can get within 13k..:)

My requirements are pretty similar to that of the OP, and had zeroed in on the P700i. However, I am unable to find a decent full review of the same on any indian/global website.
Has anybody laid their hands on this phone ?
What about aftersales and warranty support ?

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
My requirements are pretty similar to that of the OP, and had zeroed in on the P700i. However, I am unable to find a decent full review of the same on any indian/global website.
Has anybody laid their hands on this phone ?
What about aftersales and warranty support ?

lenovo p700i is officially launched in india..so they are providing proper indian warranty..n as far as the after sales services are concerned, lenovo in well known brand in PCs in india..so definitely they will give you the same service experience for mobile segment i think..:)

for reviews, you can search on youtube..:)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
NO, Donot go for Lenovo, it has MTK6577 processor, same as that of Micromax A110.. better go for Xperia U, you will get JB update, custom roms and a lot more performance

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
^your Droid 3 doesn't carries a warranty or does it , and it is not brand new or is it ?? @OP needs a new phone.

Also your phone is not upgradable to Android 4 officially. [Don't mention custom ROms , most of them are unstable and have bugs.]
He wants the phone for her sister , I guess stability will be main concern.
In addition to that , the Lenovo has IPS LCD vs TFT.[ Advantage]
A much higher capacity battery.[Advantage]
ICS out of Box.
Warranty for an year.
And droid 3 was released almost an year ago , so that makes it outdated comparatively.

For a normal non-geek/non-techie user , your phone is of lesser advantage compared to Lenovo. For a performance user ,O/C droid 3.

Not want to crap your sale , but its just for clarification .

1-Motorola does not sell Droid 3 in India so no warranty in India.
2- Yes accepted no officially ICS. Not all of them.
3- Yes IPS LCD with 480 x 800 pixels resolution in 4.0 inches with 233 ppi pixel density only. In Droid3 540 x 960 pixels, 4.0 inches (~275 ppi pixel density). And IPS one type of TFT.
4- Yes higher capacity is good but depends upon consumes.
5- There is no phone in India who can run both sim cards CDMA and GSM on single sim slot with data.
6- 8 Mega pixel Cam
7- 1080p video recording @ 30 fps compare to 720p
8- Powerful GPU SGX 540 Vs 531

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmm even I am looking at similar budget for my dad....and shortlisted Sony Xperia U and Xperia J ....

xperia U have better hardware,better sound,better cam...just that its screen is 3.5" and xperia J 's screen is 4".

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Get Xperia U or sola, there was one offer in HS18 X U selling for 13.5 K with manufacturer warranty

Also dont forget Huawei honor for 13.5K
*www.homeshop18.com/huawei-honor-u8860-mobile-phone/mobiles-accessories/mobiles/product:28689417/cid:3027/
Excellent reviews for an excellent phone, 1.4 Ghz stock- can be overclocked to stable 2 ghz

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
NO, Donot go for Lenovo, it has MTK6577 processor, same as that of Micromax A110.. better go for Xperia U, you will get JB update, custom roms and a lot more performance

first thing MediaTek MT6577 is a chipset n not a processor..n mediatek is using same powerful dual core cortex a9 which is present in number smartphones today...second thing this chipset is as powerful as other leading chipsets in that category like ST-Ericsson U8500 giving same performance in affordable price...

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Mediatek 6577 is gives around 80% performance as that of NovaThor U8500... Also, Mediatek hasnt released KS for any of it's devices, meaning NO CyanogenMod, NO overclocking, No XDA support.. I have had a first hand experience with A110 and Xperia Sola, I can say U8500 is alot better

Besides, dont think that if a company excels in computer sector will give decent warranty in mobile phones.. a friend of mine made that mistake with his dell aero which he bought quite a while back and paid the price :(

Top Bottom