Small Traders Complain to CCI on Flipkart Etc. Fair Enough?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Who cares? These retailers sell with so many business malpractices and complain abt online stores.

This + Why don't these people to move to E-commerce,Open facebook pages after all this is the future, 95% of these people don't understand the idea behind E-Commerce and how it works out cheaper for them.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Not all of them are involved in malpractices.
And moving to e-commerce is not that easy for them. Number of customers who go and buy from shops is far more than the ones who would order online. We don't even prefer going for comparatively big online retailers because they are not heard of or their service is pathetic. Just wonder what would happen in case of small retailers. I don't think it's a good idea for small retailers to shift to e-commerce prematurely.

tubelight

Broken In
This + Why don't these people to move to E-commerce,Open facebook pages after all this is the future, 95% of these people don't understand the idea behind E-Commerce and how it works out cheaper for them.

The biggest drawback of e-commerce is that there is no longer any black money for the shops :) You can see how it would sway them from not doing it.

Sarath

iDota
Not for me, I got 5% flat using some other coupon which I don't remember. amexlb was for amex. :p

AMEXLB worked with any CC. 10% off.

It was supposed to support only Am Express cards but they corrected that only in the last two months before going bust.

Top Bottom