Small Laptop -- Advice please

gump

Broken In
Hi,

I need to buy a laptop for basic home use like browsing, movies and games like angry birds.

My budget is around 15,000. am clueless of how to proceed.

maximum i can extend my budget to 18,000

please advice. :-(

utkarsh009

In the zone
small laptop=how much screen size? lenovo thinkpad x120e has 11.6" screen and features zacate e350. i think its available @18k. check for it

OP
G

gump

Broken In
Size does not matter, i am even ok with the smallest screen, I already have one Laptop for other uses, this small laptop will be primarily used for browsing and movi watching and mild games.

utkarsh009

In the zone
mild gaming @ what resolution? is 1366x 768 ok? then you must opt for it as it also has 128gb ssd, led backlit screen and amd zacate fusion apu which in turn has radeon hd 6310 graphics. you can even watch 1080p videos on it.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

it also has hdmi output and the screen is anti-glare. supports wifi b/g/n.

OP
G

gump

Broken In
mild gaming @ what resolution? is 1366x 768 ok? then you must opt for it as it also has 128gb ssd, led backlit screen and amd zacate fusion apu which in turn has radeon hd 6310 graphics. you can even watch 1080p videos on it.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

it also has hdmi output and the screen is anti-glare. supports wifi b/g/n.

which one bro.

J

Joker

+1 for lenovo x120e.

it is not available in 128gb SSD though. only 320gb hard disk.

OP
G

gump

Broken In
Thank you guys for the fast response, now i have look out for a dealer in Chennai and start the price inquiry, if any of you guys know Chennai dealers for the same and price please update.

Thanks

Top Bottom