Slow Speed with EVDO After Holi

kartikoli

Busy!!
i am getting pathetic speed on BSNL EVDO after holi. my normal speed ranges from 120~250 KB download speed where as now i am getting only 10KB also many popular sites the download doesnt starts (putlocker , billionupload , 180upload etc..)

Not just the download the sites are taking ages to load and many sites doesnt load at all (i have to keep on refreshing to load TD , [E] , TE , etc... ) even sites like nvidia , amd are taking too much time to load

Its just me or every one is facing the problem. Its been 3 days and i have been facing this problem please help if there is a workaround

Really spoiled my holi holidays

shreymittal

Being Human
i am getting pathetic speed on BSNL EVDO after holi. my normal speed ranges from 120~250 KB download speed where as now i am getting only 10KB also many popular sites the download doesnt starts (putlocker , billionupload , 180upload etc..)

Not just the download the sites are taking ages to load and many sites doesnt load at all (i have to keep on refreshing to load TD , [E] , TE , etc... ) even sites like nvidia , amd are taking too much time to load

Its just me or every one is facing the problem. Its been 3 days and i have been facing this problem please help if there is a workaround

Even my airtel BD @8mbps getting worst speed from past 1 week
where i get 1 mbps downloading speed i 50 kbps

y2j826

Journeyman
I think someone on some forum posted that the wires are broken down at sea level again, I am also effected and now even know I am not the only one :wink:

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
no problems with mts mblazer too

you are using evdo in lucknow. you getting good speed? in what area are you using it?

Top Bottom