SLOW MOTION GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

satya

Right off the assembly line
HI,

I AM SATYA AND A PROFESSIONAL IN GAMING DOING MY ANIMATION ENGG, SO I AM IN SEARCH OF A VERY GOOD SLOW MOTION GAME SUCH AS MAXPAYNE2,ENTERTHEMATRIX,DEATH TO RIGHTS ETC,SO PLZ TELL ME OTHER GAMES WHICH HAS SLOW MOTION GAME PLAY (PREFERABLY BULLET TIME) IN ANY FIELDS SUCH AS ACTION,SPORTS ETC.THE ONLY THING IS THAT IT MUST HAVE A SLOW MOTION.REPLY ME PLZ

SATYA

amey_dude

Journeyman
You can get slow motion in nfs underground also.
Just when you finish a race, replay the recorded game and select as slow motion.(ie 1x) 8)

theraven

Technomancer
1x indicates normal speed
not slow motion
besides the kinda slowmo u mean is only in those games
they dun use that feature to mass manufacture games u know

and plz keep ur caps lock off it is considered screamin

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
If thats d case for u....use a very low end pc and every latest game will be in bullet time combo

coldear

Right off the assembly line
Try prince of persia warrior within, prince of persia sands of time. and you being a pro you should tell us which game has the slo mo feat any ways peace

NikhilVerma

Padawan
You haven't told why do you want slow games...

Is it just the slow motion or the slow pace of the game you want??

If you want slow pace then I would suggest All the Hitman coz they are more strategic based...

If you wan slow motion like "Bullet Time" I would prefer All the Jedi Knight games... Although they have a very fast gameplay ... but you have a certain power which increases your speed and slows others... So you get a "Bullet Time" effect...

Did that help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom