Slim and sexy laptop!

syed arfad

Right off the assembly line
1) What is your budget?
under 50k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Thin and Light; 13"- 14" screen
want it to be sexy and slim but should be capable of running games like GTA 4, max payne 3, batman arkham city yet portable enough to carry it out once every week.

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
not really

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
gaming, watching movies

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
HD

6) Anything else you would like to say?
what i want is a awesome looking machine under this budget.
desktop is not a option..and i don't want a 5-6KG piece of crap no matter how powerful it is. :mrgreen:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Great looks plus specs, only con is it has 2nd GEN I5.

and a piece of advice, if you dream every night of playing GTA IV on a laptop, then please wake up and tell yourself this line " GTA IV is poorly optimized console port, so you can't even play at medium settings on laptops "

n3rd

In the zone
Slim, sexy and mid/high end-gaming doesn't bode well. RON's suggestion is good though - Sony makes lappy's w/ killer looks.

Sony VAIO S13126PN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ Win8 Pro/ 1GB Graph) - Sony: Flipkart.com
Around 66K, but has i5 3rd gen (important IMO) and Nvidia Geforce 640M.

randomuser111

Technomancer
Under 50k Sony does make stylish laptops but not THIN. ;) 14 inch Vaios weigh around 2.4kg.

How about this ?

*www.flipkart.com/hp-envy-4-1037tx-...GQNH&ref=7a0f1477-4631-4327-8874-d1eea88bbb86

ULV i5 but has AMD 7670M GPU. Also is thinner and weighs less than any Vaio in this range. Looks wise not as good as Vaio but not too bad either.

Last edited:
OP
S

syed arfad

the HP one has 3rd gen i5 + 2gb graphics while the Sony VAIO SVE14A15FN has bettr screen n awesome looks and it costs almst 11k less! :-?

which one should i go for??

any more options??

OP
S

syed arfad

any other options?

the Sony VAIO SVE14A15FN has better screen + good looks and it costs 10k less while the hp one ha better processR n graphics.
which one should i choose?:-?

Top Bottom