SLI drivers for 8600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
I installed the drivers that came with my Zebronics 8600GT but the driver dosent support SLI.Futher,they are not "driver signed" by Microsoft.I need drivers that are "driver signed" by Microsoft for XP Pro SP2 and will also support "SLI".

Further,after I installed the drivers in Vista I got a blue screen and the system started rebooting after performing POST...evidently the drivers from axle3d.com are not at all XP or Vista signed and they dont support SLI at all....guys help!!!

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
*www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_158.22.html (windows XP)

*www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_158.18.html (windows Vista )

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^^ thanx a lot bro...well another question is I have a Transcend Jetram 1GB DDR2 667mhz...will it support SLI or do I need specific SLI ready memory?

*www.nvidia.in/object/winxp_2k_158.22_in.html (India pack for Windows XP)

*www.nvidia.in/object/winvista_x86_158.24_in.html (India Pack for Vista 32)

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
no its nothing specefic like this.. you can use your RAM its pretty good .. no additional RAM for SLI needed.. :p

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
shantanu said:
no its nothing specefic like this.. you can use your RAM its pretty good .. no additional RAM for SLI needed.. :p

then why does it say in the BIOS that no SLI ready memory detected?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
"SLI ready" certified memory gives better performance with SLI setup and currently is only supported by 590 SLI (500 series) chipset. For more info read this *hardware.gotfrag.com/portal/story/32559/ Also it features EPP............more info on EPP *www.simmtester.com/page/news/showpubnews.asp?num=151

Here is a review of SLi ready memory modules *www.xyzcomputing.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=748

See if these articles help.

One more thing...........u could check the voltage and other stuff under the tab "POWER - Hardware Monitor" in your BIOS. Last time you were not able to find the options.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom