SKOAR! is back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohan Bhalla

Right off the assembly line
Hey... good news for all gamers, the march-april 2009 issue of SKOAR! magazine is on sale across newsstands... alternatively you can also buy a copy online at www.skoar.com/store There are lots of cool game reviews, previews, a fighting game theme, exclusive contest with consoles as prizes and Rs.100 worth of cafe gaming free + over 8GB of gaming content on DVD...

fabler

Journeyman
kool.. thanks for the news... BTW I've seen advertising on of "skoar is back" on this site... he.e.e

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
SKOAR! is not back! It is bakk in blakk (check the forums) to pwn the universe!!! The new editor 'skrybe' is everything that badjag wasn't and is still cool enough.
My copy should be arriving sometime soon. Seriously though, It's great to have it back... I mean bakk.

By the way @Rohan Bhalla: are you in the SKOAR! team??? I mean, do you work for SKOAR!?

OP
R

Rohan Bhalla

Right off the assembly line
@ Toofan & damngoodman999 - yes i started this thread to tell you guys its availabe and address any issues that you may have with sourcing the magazine... hope you dont mind :)

@pc_game_lover2004 - that is a bit of a problem... you can send a draft for the amount and i will send across a copy to you. Write to me at help@skoar.com and i will give you the details of how to make the payment and the shipping details once i send it...

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@Rohan Bhalla: My copy hasn't arrived yet! Poor me! Is it going to be delivered after Holi?

Also, <sniggers> this thread technically qualifies as an ad.

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
Can u list out the Dvd contents? SKOAR site is blocked from where i surf.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Posted again:

Last edited:

channabasanna

In the zone
Hey guys,

Is SKOAR available only through online, i enquired in some book stores where Digit is available in Bangalore (Jayanagar 4th block complex), those sellers dont even know that SKOAR is relaunched :-D.

Has anyone in Bangalore got to buy SKOAR from the book stores. If so tell me where you people got the magazine.

I dont want to buy from the Digit store after my subscription payment was considered a HIGH RISK by those people. I feel so bad to do online transaction again for Digit magazine :cry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom