Skoar Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

contact_lalit

Broken In
I ordered 3 back issues of SKOAR for Rs. 300/- as advertised in Spring 2004 issue of SKOAR. They e-mailed me that each issue is priced at Rs. 200/- and I have to pay Rs. 600/- for the 3 back issues. When I informed them about the relevent advertised their marketing executive phoned me for confirmation about the ad. I sent them a scanned copy of the page. Then they agreed to send the 3 back issues for Rs. 300/-. But the package was torn and the CDs (all 3 CDs) of Fall 2003 issue of SKOAR were missing. (Each copy of SKOAR comes with 3 CDs). I e-mailed them and asked for replacement of the missing CDs. I am yet to receive any replacement neither have they contacted me. My e-mail also went unanswered. I would like to warn visitors of such bad service and advise caution while dealing with SKOAR. BTW the magazine sucks. I fell for the 3 CDs that comes with each copy.

techie_it

Broken In
buddy..thats bad...u can put this some forum (like my frdn said SKOAR) or some where else...and let ppl know.....

khandu

In the zone
lol.. every1 sayin the same thing.. post in their forum..

guys, i think he GOT the point :p

q3_abhi

Youngling
Thats very bad, U must contact them. But Skoar is such a reputed magzine n i dont think they would have done it purposly. Try to contact them.

D

Deleted member 5901

khandu said:
lol.. every1 sayin the same thing.. post in their forum..

guys, i think he GOT the point :p

He got the point did u??? LOL (Ur Signature !!!!)

Just kiddin NO OFFENSE !!!

CHeers !!! :wink: :arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.