SKIP DOCTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deva

Broken In
I recently read about a new electronic gadget which I thought I should share it with you.

It is known as the SKIP DOCTOR.It is an electrically operated device which helps you to repair scratched cds.

The skip doctor CD RESTORER repairs abrasions and light,medium and even deeper scratches on cds and is incredibly easy to use.

Place your disc inthe slot provided,spray it with resurfacing fluid and slide the disc into the guiding track.Than switch the device on.The rest is done by the SKIP DOCTOR.After 2 full rotations your cd is compltely restored.

psappuin

Broken In
Hey Man
where did you read about that???
If u are planning to buy that i have a bundle of scratched CDs.

hack expert

In the zone
man dat would really be cool is it available in indian markets
hey can u do something just give link to the place where u have read dat

OP
D

Deva

Broken In
I read this article in the local newspaper.So i cant provide u any link.I will try to find about the prices and post later.
[/quote]

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
toothpaste helps clean cdroms ??????????? ok which brand , flavour and how much to use ???

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
neet_online......... Get ur basics clear.
The data is stored on the reverse side of the CD. I mean the scratch is just a barrier between the drive read system and the data. U c... there is a covering over ur written data from the top above which the cd is branded. Ig u attempt to write nething on it in pen then it would rip thro' the covering and all ur silver plating wud rip off. This is the section where ur data is stored.

Now when u insert the CD the data is read from below surface. If there r scratches on it.... it means u just cannot access the data. As simple as dat. If u can find nething that wil restore the cracks...bravo!!! U have just done it.

As far as wat Deva introduces here... hvn't heard of it but if it exists it shud b costly for sure. But worth a buy smtimes. Deve pls post bak soon wid updated details.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
klinux said:
toothpaste helps clean cdroms ??????????? ok which brand , flavour and how much to use ???

:shock: u never tried it...is it????

apply a layer of toothpaste on a scratched cd,then clean it off with a cloth,nd try to run the cd....this procedure works around 80% for me...
i think toothpaste acts like a reflective material nd fills the scrathes....just a guess though.....
was able to copy sum movies this way .... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom